Zesty Cheeseburger Mac Casserole
Write a review
- 3 cups frozen vegetable blend with broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
- 1 pkg. (225 g) Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
- 3/4 lb. (340 g) extra lean ground beef, cooked, drained
- 3/4 cup Kraft Part Skim Mozzarella Shredded Cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen vegetables in colander in sink. Cook Macaroni as directed on package. Pour cooked macaroni over vegetables in colander to drain and quickly thaw vegetables.
- Return macaroni and vegetables to saucepan. Add Cheese Sauce Mix, milk and dressing; mix well. Add cooked meat and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well. Spoon into 2-L casserole dish; cover with lid.
- Bake 35 min. or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake an additional 3 to 4 min. or until cheese is melted.