YUMMY BROWNIE PEANUT BUTTER BONBONS
Write a review
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
FOR BROWNIE CUPS
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly coat 12 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. (If 2 pans [24 cups] are available, coat cups with nonstick spray and prepare 2 pans at a time.)
- MELT 1 1/2 cups morsels, butter and Choco Bake in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until morsels are melted. Remove from heat. Stir in granulated sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon after each addition just until combined. Stir in 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir in flour just until combined. Spoon rounded tablespoon of batter into each prepared muffin cup, filling each about 3/4 full. Cover and refrigerate remaining batter while baking the first batches.
- BAKE brownies for 12 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes in muffin cups on wire racks. Make an indentation into the top of each brownie with the handle of a wooden spoon. Remove brownies from muffin cups to cool completely on wire racks. Wipe out muffin cups; lightly coat with cooking spray and repeat with remaining batter, using a total of four 12-cup pans.
FOR PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
- BEAT peanut butter, powdered sugar, cream cheese, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Transfer mixture to a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; snip off a small corner. Pipe peanut butter mixture into the indentation in each brownie.
- PLACE remaining 1/2 cup morsels in small, havy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 to 45 seconds; knead. Cut a tiny corner from bag and drizzle over tops of bonbons. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.