Write a review
- 1 package (7 oz) elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 can (9 oz) tuna, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz), if desired
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, if desired
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium stalk celery, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 Cook macaroni as directed on package, adding peas for last 4 to 6 minutes of cooking; rinse with cold water and drain.
- 2 In large bowl, mix macaroni, peas and remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.