TGI Friday’s Copycat CHICKEN FINGERS
Write a review
- Serves 6
- 1 package Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1-1/2 cup Flour
- 2 - 3 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoning Salt (or Spices Of Your Choosing)
- Vegetable Oil
- Start by rinsing and drying your chicken strips. Next, in a bowl submerge the chicken strips in buttermilk for 15 to 20 minutes (or longer if you’d like). In another bowl combine about 1 ½ cups flour and 2 to 3 teaspoons of Lawry’s Seasoning Salt (or other seasonings if you prefer). Mix this together well. Next, add about ¼ to ½ cup of buttermilk into the flour mixture and stir lightly with a fork as you add it.
- Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-low to medium heat. Remove a few of the buttermilk-soaked strips and place them in the flour mixture, turning them over to coat them thoroughly. Place them on a plate. Continue coating chicken strips until they are all ready to cook. When the oil is sufficiently heated, begin cooking the strips a few at a time. Cook them for about a minute and a half or so on each side. When golden and crispy, remove them to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- TGI Friday's Copycat Recipe
- Makes 1 1/2 Cups
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Mix together in bowl with whisk and serve.