Slow Cooked Italian Chicken with Noodles Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: Makes 6 (1-cup) servings.
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3 cups uncooked no yolk egg noodles
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- Cut each chicken thigh into 4 pieces. Sprinkle with thyme and oregano.
- Place chicken broth, tomatoes, carrots and onion slices in slow cooker. Top with chicken. Cover.
- Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH. Stir in noodles and peas. Cover. Cook 15 to 20 minutes on HIGH or just until noodles are tender.