Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 Box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil, and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 Package Betty Crocker™ Neon Gel Food Colors
- 1 Tube Betty Crocker™ white decorating icing
- 1 Can Betty Crocker™ orange decorating cake icing
- 1 Tube Betty Crocker™ green decorating icing
- 1 Package Betty Crocker™ Candy Shop candy eyeballs
- 1 Package Betty Crocker™ Decorating Tips (8-pack)
- 1 Package Betty Crocker™ baking cups
- 12 Pretzel sticks
- 1 Prepare the white cake mix in a bowl. Add orange food coloring to attain the desired orange color.
- 2 Bake cupcakes in Betty Crocker™ cupcake liners, and let them cool completely.
- 3 Remove two cooled cupcakes from cupcake liners. Using the round tip (#12), top the first cupcake with one layer of orange icing. Flip and place the second cupcake upside down on top of orange icing layer.
- 4 Add a dab of icing on the back of two “Eyeballs” decors, and place on the top cupcake.
- 5 Using the round tip (#12), create small tooth-shaped rectangles between two cupcakes with White Tube Icing.
- 6 Using the Green Tube Icing and the leaf tip (#352), create 2 small leaves at the center of the top of the cupcake.
- 7 Place a thin pretzel stick in the center of the top of the pumpkin face cupcake.