Write a review
- 20 lollipop sticks (found at cake decorating or craft stores)
- 20 large marshmallows
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- Decorating icing
- Assorted NESTLÉ® Candies and Chocolate*
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper.
- PUSH each lollipop stick halfway through a large marshmallow; set aside.
- MELT white morsels according to package directions. Immediately dip 10 marshmallow lollipops lightly in the melted morsels for a thin coating. Set stick-side-up on prepared baking sheet.
- MELT milk chocolate morsels according to package directions. Repeat dipping process as above with remaining marshmallows.
- REFRIGERATE marshmallow lollipops for 10 minutes or until hardened. Use decorating icing as glue to decorate with assorted candies.
- *NESTLÉ® RAISINETS®, NESTLÉ® SNO-CAPS®, WONKA® NERDS® and/or WONKA® SweeTARTS® Gummies