Italian Tortellini-Vegetable Salad
Write a review
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated spinach-filled tortellini
- 2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 cups small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup oil-packed julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes (from 6.5-oz jar), drained
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 jars (6 oz each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped and reserving 1/4 cup liquid
- 1 bottle (8 oz) Italian dressing
- In large saucepan, cook and drain tortellini as directed on package, adding cauliflower and broccoli during last minute of cooking time. Rinse with cold water to cool; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix tomatoes, onion, parsley, bell pepper and artichokes.
- Add tortellini, cauliflower and broccoli to salad; stir gently. Add dressing and reserved 1/4 cup artichoke liquid; toss to mix. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.