Holiday Brownie Cones
Write a review
- 16 ice cream cake cones (about 2 3/4-inches tall with flat bottoms)
- 1 pkg. (19.4 oz.) Pillsbury® Funfetti® Holiday Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Holiday Vanilla Flavored No-Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions, using oil, water and 3 eggs, reserving packet of candy coated chips for later use. Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into each cone. (Do not overfill or cones will overflow during baking.) Stand cones upright in muffin cups.
- BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PIPE a decorative swirl of frosting on top of each brownie cone. Sprinkle with reserved candy coated chips.