Hearty Mexican Chicken Soup
Write a review
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 4 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 cup TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- COOK yellow onions in hot oil in large saucepan on medium heat 6 to 7 min. or until tender. Add garlic and cumin; cook and stir 1 min.
- ADD broth, beans and salsa; stir. Bring to boil. Stir in chicken and corn. Return to boil; simmer 5 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in green onions and cilantro.
- SERVE topped with cheese.