Ham and Brown Rice Casserole
Write a review
- 14 ounces low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked ham
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups instant brown rice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1. In a skillet, combine broth, ham and garlic. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice and season with pepper. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in peas and cook until rice is tender and peas are hot, about 7 minutes longer. Serve immediately.