French Roasted Potatoes
Write a review
- 24 small red-skinned potatoes, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place potatoes and garlic in a lightly greased roasting pan; cover tightly with foil. Bake 60 minutes or until potatoes are just fork-tender.
- In a medium-sized bowl, blend mustard, butter, and parsley; toss with hot potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Serve immediately.