Double Chocolate Black-Eyed Susans Recipe
Write a review
- 1 package (18.25 oz. or 19.75 oz.) fudge marble cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 2. Combine cake mix, egg, oil and 3 tablespoons water in large bowl; mix with spoon until thoroughly blended. Stir in small chocolate chips. Combine 2/3 cup batter, chocolate packet from cake mix and remaining 1 tablespoon water; mix well. Drop vanilla batter by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Press thumb gently into center of each cookie. Drop rounded half teaspoons chocolate batter into each thumbprint.
- 3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until very lightly browned. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Makes about 36 cookies.