Doritos Crusted Chicken Strips
Write a review
- 1 Bag of Doritos (any flavor)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut chicken into 1 inch strips
- Place doritos in ziplock bag and crush..make 1 1/2 cups of crushed doritos.
- In a bowl beat together egg and milk.
- Dip each chicken strip into egg and then doritos (make sure to coat each chicken strip with doritos)
- Place on foiled lined pan and spray the tops of the chicken with cooking spray.
- Baked 15-20 min until cooked through.
- Serve with ranch dressing.