Cookie Cutter Fudge
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Betty Crocker® white or red decorator icing (in 4.25-ounce tube), if desired
- Candies, if desired
- 1. Place each of six 3x1/2-inch mitten-shaped cookie cutters, or other cookie cutters in a simple shape, on 5-inch square of foil. Seal foil tightly around outside of each cookie cutter. Place on cookie sheet. Lightly spray cookie cutters with cooking spray.
- 2. In 4-cup microwavable measuring cup, mix chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, milk and butter. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are almost melted. Stir in vanilla.
- 3. Pour mixture into cookie cutter molds, filling to tops of molds. Refrigerate uncovered about 2 hours or until firm. Decorate with icing and candies.
- 4. Carefully remove foil. Gently press fudge out of molds to serve.