Cinnamon Crumb Cake Recipe
Write a review
- Serves: Makes 24 servings.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold butter, cut into chunks
- 1 package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix flour, sugars and cinnamon in large bowl. Cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Beat cake mix, egg, sour cream, melted butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or just until mixed.
- Spread evenly in greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle evenly with topping mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until cake pulls away from sides of pan. Cool on wire rack. Cut into squares to serve.