Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake
Write a review
9 hr 15 min
9 hr 15 min
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers (about 32 squares)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Garnish, if desired
- Whipped topping
- Candied pecans
- Caramel topping
- 1. Heat oven to 300°F. Wrap outside bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan with foil. Spray inside of pan with cooking spray. Mix crust ingredients; press in bottom and 1 inch up side of pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 10 minutes.
- 2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sugar. On low speed, beat in eggs, one at a time, just until blended. Spoon 3 cups of the mixture onto crust; spread evenly. Add pumpkin and pie spice to remaining cream cheese mixture; mix with wire whisk until smooth. Spoon over mixture in pan.
- 3. Bake 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 25 minutes or until edge is set but center still jiggles slightly. Turn oven off; open door 4 inches. Leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake; carefully remove side of pan. Top with whipped topping and candied pecans. Drizzle with caramel topping.