Candy Cane Jello Shots
Write a review
- 2 pkgs (3 Oz. Each) Cherry Jello
- 1⅓ cups Boiling Water
- ⅔ cup Hot Liquor
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup Boiling Water, divided
- 2 pkgs Knox Gelatin
- ½ cup Cold Water
- ¾ cup Peppermint Schnapps
- Red Layer Instructions: Mix 2 packages cherry flavored jello with 1 1/3 cups boiling water. Stir jello until dissolved. Allow to cool and stir in 2/3 cup liquor.
- White Layer Instructions: Mix 1 can sweetened condensed milk with 1/2 cup boiling water. In a small bowl sprinkle 2 packages Knox gelatin over 1/2 cup cold water. Let stand a few minutes; add remaining 1/2 cup boiling water to dissolve gelatin. Add gelatin mixture to milk mixture and stir to combine. Cool to room temperature; add 3/4 cup peppermint schnapps and stir to combine.
- Layering the Jello Shot: Rotate a white layer and then a red layer making sure to refrigerate each layer until set. Garnish each shot with whip cream, crushed candy canes, and red sprinkles.