Barbecue Pork Chops
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue-flavored potato chips (1 1/4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 pork boneless loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 1/2 lb)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Place potato chips in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag; crush with rolling pin. Add Bisquick mix to chips; mix well.
- 2 In small shallow dish, mix egg and 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Dip pork chops into egg mixture, then shake in bag to coat with Bisquick mixture.
- 3 In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Cook pork chops in oil 15 to 18 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and pork is no longer pink in center. Serve with 3/4 cup barbecue sauce.